Moen® Product Registration Enter to Win a $500 Visa® Gift Card Drawing
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Moen Incorporated, 25300 Al Moen Drive, North Olmsted 44070.
2. ADMINSTRATOR: 42connect, Inc., 1100 Superior Avenue East, Cleveland, OH 44114.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Moen® Product Registration Enter to Win a $500 Visa® Gift Card Drawing (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years or older (or the age of majority in their State of residence) at the time of entry. Officers, directors, and employees of the Sponsor (as defined below), members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children, and their respective spouse, regardless of where they live) and household members (whether or not related thereto) of each such persons, as well as officers, directors and employees of Sponsor’s parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies and its advertising and promotional agencies, including 42connect, Inc. (the “Administrator”) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all Federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside the United States and the District of Columbia, or where prohibited by law.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator (collectively the “Promotional Entities”), which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules in a timely manner.
5. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2019 at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (‘ET’) and ends on December 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the ‘Entry Period’). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes. Entries received outside of the Entry Period will be disqualified.
7. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter without purchasing and registering a Moen product, you may submit a Mail-in Entry (“Mail-in Entry”) instead of the online entry as described above. To enter via this method, include your first and last name, street address, phone number (with area code) and email address on an index card to Moen, Product Registration Gift Card Drawing, c/o GBM, 25300 Al Moen Drive, North Olmsted, OH 44070. Mail-in-Entry must be enclosed in an envelope with entrant's name and return address placed on the front left hand corner of envelope. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, illegible or postage-due mail. Mail-in-Entry entry must be received by January 6, 2020.
8. LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF ENTRY METHOD. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different e-mail accounts or any other methods will void that person’s entries and that person will be disqualified. By participating, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
9. ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) potential winner per quarter will be drawn by 12:00:00, noon (EST) by the Administrator at random, from among all eligible entries received up until the drawing time. Quarterly drawing dates are as follows: April 8, 2019, July 8, 2019, October 7, 2019 and January 6, 2020. Non-winning entries will not be carried over to the drawings for subsequent Quarterly Entry Periods, if any. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout each Quarterly Entry Period up until the drawing time. The Sweepstakes will be conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
10. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by e-mail, however Sponsor reserves the right to modify the method of notification. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, does not provide a street address within five (5) days of being contacted by Sponsor in order for Sponsor to send prize, cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to make contact, is disqualified, forfeits prize for any reason, declines to accept the prize, or if the prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner at random from all remaining non-winning eligible entries received. If after a good-faith attempt Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize will not be awarded.
11. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited, the potential winners once contacted may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the ‘Affidavit/Release’), within five (5) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time-period, such potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner.
12. PRIZES (2): Each prize winner will receive a $500 Visa® Gift Card. Four (4) total prizes will be awarded in the Sweepstakes and the approximate retail value (ARV) of all prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes is: $2,000 USD. An entrant may only win one (1) prize throughout the entire Sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any applicable Federal, state or local taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. No prize substitutions, cash substitutions, or transfers permitted, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion, prizes may not be assigned prior to being awarded to winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is not available.