one or three hole
Number Of Functions
aerated stream; powerful cleaning rinse; boosted stream; boosted rinse
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- Power Boost™ technology provides boosted water performance with the push of a button with - faster clean. faster fill.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; boosted stream; boosted rinse
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
I just had this installed. The spray head power boost button stays in when pressed in. To get it out of power boost you have to pull it on both sides of the button. Is this normal?
What does the blue blinking light mean on model number 7594SRS?
I have an Arbor 7594 faucet. Any suggestions on how to clean the rubber/plastic piece at the end of the spray wand (where the water comes out).
Do I have to keep the button pressed for stray mode? If I let go of the button it turns to stream mode. Same with the power boost, I have to keep the power boost button pressed, otherwise it will turn back to normal mode. Is my 7594SRS faucet defective?
Hello, How do you tighten the handle on the faucet & what tool would I use? The handle is kinda wobbly & when I put my allen wrench in to the hole I wasn’t able to turn anything. I believe I used the 3/38 Allen wrench
I dont know how to get the areator cleared hardly any water pressure think it may have something in the line?
does 7594 come without power booster
Does Model 7594ORB faucet have any ceramic parts inside?
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
Faster clean. Faster fill. Power Boost™ technology helps homeowners maximize every minute at the sink, offering improved functionality at their fingertips.
The Arbor Collection
Arbor's smooth profile is tailored to perfection.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.