one or three hole
Number Of Functions
aerated stream; powerful cleaning rinse; boosted stream; boosted rinse
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- Power Boost™ technology provides boosted water performance with the push of a button with - faster clean. faster fill.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; boosted stream; boosted rinse
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
I had this installed about a year ago with a total kitchen renovation. Last week it feels as if the handle is coming loose. It will rattle a little when you touch it?
I just had this installed. The spray head power boost button stays in when pressed in. To get it out of power boost you have to pull it on both sides of the button. Is this normal?
What does the blue blinking light mean on model number 7594SRS?
I have an Arbor 7594 faucet. Any suggestions on how to clean the rubber/plastic piece at the end of the spray wand (where the water comes out).
Do I have to keep the button pressed for stray mode? If I let go of the button it turns to stream mode. Same with the power boost, I have to keep the power boost button pressed, otherwise it will turn back to normal mode. Is my 7594SRS faucet defective?
Hello, How do you tighten the handle on the faucet & what tool would I use? The handle is kinda wobbly & when I put my allen wrench in to the hole I wasn’t able to turn anything. I believe I used the 3/38 Allen wrench
I dont know how to get the areator cleared hardly any water pressure think it may have something in the line?
does 7594 come without power booster
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
Faster clean. Faster fill. Power Boost™ technology helps homeowners maximize every minute at the sink, offering improved functionality at their fingertips.
The Arbor Collection
Arbor's smooth profile is tailored to perfection.View Collection
Whether you’re fresh off a workout or feeling stressed from work, the best way to wash it all away is with a luxurious shower. Elevate your shower routine by infusing the water with essential oils and spa-inspired fragrances. Relax. Rejuvenate. Reinvent your time in the shower with Moen.
Nebia by Moen™ Showers
As you step into your shower, a billowing spray of warm water invites you to step in. You are instantly soaked from head to toe. Your daily concerns dissolve away. You breathe calmly and deeply, taking it all in and letting it all go. You're making the most of every drop of water even as you indulge in a private ritual that prepares you to engage in your day. You are fresh, revived and ready to take on your day.
U by Moen Smart Faucet™
The U by Moen Smart Faucet™ offers convenience, precision and intuitive voice-activation technology to help complete tasks in the kitchen. It was designed to speak our consumer's language and in doing so streamline tasks, making our faucet an indispensable part of anyone's kitchen.