showerhead sold separately
handshower sold separately
Type Of Function
two independent functions
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- showerhead sold separately
- limited lifetime warranty
- provides the functionality of both a showerhead and handshower without a costly remodel
- compatible with any existing shower valve, including competitors' valves
- design flexibility allows for the addition of any shower arm, showerhead or handshower, including rainshowers, without additional plumbing
- the annex shower rail easily attaches to the existing shower arm connection without altering the height
- features a clean, modern style that is popular with architects and designers
- built-in two-function diverter allows an easy switch of water flow between the two devices (1 handshower or 2 showerhead)
- slide bar allows the handshower to easily be moved up and down the bar for personal preference
- 2 1/2" horizontal adjustability can accommodate varying wall thicknesses, for an easier install against any surface - especially important in remodel applications
- secure and flexible mounting system meets ADA pull force requirement (250 lbs.)
Does this meet EPA WaterSense® and has LifeShine® like Model: 3887EPBN? I am deciding on which one to buy. The Annex has better aesthetics but it doesn't say much about the benefits like the one on Model: 3887EPBN. I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!
What is the flow rate of the annex system?
Have a Moen 3510 valve body and am rehabbing a tub / shower with Annex trim utilizing top port of valve body. For tub use do I use a faucet with diverter (connecting to bottom port) or do I need an additional diverter to separate the shower system?
Can this be installed with a tub spout beneath it as well? I understand it is just sold as a shower, but just wondering if this can be used as the top shower part, in addition to a tub spout with a diverter underneath it.
I have the TS3661NHBN annex system with the S112BN waterhill shower head. What do I need to add to the annex system to make the shower head aim straight down instead of the slight angle it is at this time.
For the TS3661NH Annex system, I could not find in the description of the operation of the heads, can both heads be on at the same time? Can either of the heads be on separately at one time?
We bought the annex shower rail and it’s not long enough, is there an extension made for this?
Can the slider bar for the handheld be affixed at the bottom without screwing it into my new tiles? How/what product do I buy to do that?
The Annex Collection
With industrial-inspired sophistication, Moen's Annex combines fashion and function, letting you enjoy both the showerhead and handshower of your choice.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.