Moen and Nebia share a vision to change how people interact with water. So, it makes perfect sense to share with you that we’re entering a partnership where we’ll use our combined strengths and resources to develop—and bring to a broader market—innovative and artfully designed products that allow you to better enjoy and conserve earth’s most precious resource.
Moen is making a financial investment in Nebia, but the value of the partnership goes well beyond the dollars. Our enduring value will be the stylish, cutting-edge products we create together and our joint goal to save 1 billion gallons of water over the next two years.
Imagine millions of water droplets descending across every inch of your skin as you’re enveloped in a warm steam. Now imagine this experience coming from a showerhead that’s not only striking in design but superb in function, saving 65% of water compared to a conventional shower. The Nebia Spa Shower 2.0 delivers all of this and will leave your skin naturally softer, transforming every day into a spa day. Water conservation has never looked or felt so good.
Nebia’s patented technology atomizes water into millions of tiny droplets that create 10-times more surface area of water. This creates a shower experience that is enveloping, relaxing, and also extremely effective at rinsing.
The experience feels like halfway between a steam shower and a regular shower. At the same time it saves 65% of the water used by conventional showers.
- More Heat: Nebia 2.0 is 29% warmer than Nebia 1.0.
- Better Coverage: Nebia 2.0 has 2X the coverage compared to conventional showers.
- More Power: Nebia’s droplets come in contact with your skin 3X faster than standard shower heads, meaning greater pressure and rinse-ability.
- Works in More Homes Than Ever: Thanks to the revamped pressure regulator, Nebia 2.0 now works in homes with well-below-average water pressure (as little as 20 psi) while still providing a great shower experience.
Exclusive deals for early Kickstarter backers:
Join our community by backing our Kickstarter campaign and contribute to developing the next generation of water conscious products from Nebia and Moen.
- The Nebia community has saved 100 million gallons of water.
- Nebia 2.0 is incredibly easy to install.
- You don’t need to call a plumber and it only takes about 15 minutes.
- It effortlessly slides up and down and comes with a magnetic wand, that also works as a side spray.
- Nebia is manufactured in the US.