Moen Plumber Network Consent & Agreement to Participate
Moen is developing a community of installers and service providers for its Moen Smart Water products. This network program will include a Pro Finder feature listing participating companies. The Pro Finder feature may be accessed by potential customers on the moen.com website and other digital media, including Moen’s mobile phone applications. The Pro Finder feature will only list companies that have confirmed they have the requisite skill and the willingness to professionally and expertly install Moen Smart Water products like its Smart Faucet and Smart Shower and its Flo Smart Water Monitor and Shutoff.
By completing this registration for the Moen Plumber Network, I agree on behalf of myself and my company and all participating employees and contractors working for my company (individually and collectively “My Company Installers”) and confirm that:
1. My Company Installers are willing to install and support Moen Smart Water products in a residential home.
2. My Company Installers have sufficient skill and experience to install and support Moen Smart Water products according to industry best practices and that each has a level of training and experience to reasonably be designated as a professional or “Pro.”
3. My company would like to be listed in the Moen Pro Finder and I am willing to receive communications regarding the Moen Plumber Network, Moen product information, news and other relevant information to my business from Moen.
4. On behalf of myself and my company, I grant to Moen, its affiliates and their respective subsidiaries the worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license (but not the obligation) to use and publish, in whole or in part:
• My name
• My company name and address
• My company’s website (including the right to link)
• My company’s phone number
• Other public information about my company available through my website as may be reasonably expected to accomplish the purpose of the program
6. I understand that my company can request to be unenrolled from the Moen Plumber Network (in which case I will no longer receive leads or Moen Plumber Network communications and my organization will no longer be listed in the Pro Finder). To unenroll: send an email requesting to be unenrolled to ProFinder@moen.com (please include the name of your organization).
I have carefully read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this program and confirm the accuracy of all information and representations being made through this registration process. I voluntarily agree, on behalf of myself and my company, to be bound by these terms and conditions. Additionally, by enrolling in the Moen Plumber Network program, I agree that I have the full authority and right to enter into this agreement and grant this consent and that no other party’s consent is required.