permanent magnet motor
standard 115 voltage
Drain Connection Size
Sink Drain Flange Finish
polished stainless steel
Grind Component Material
Grind Chamber Material
corrosion proof polymer
power cord; drain stopper; splash guard; drain elbow &mounting assembly; sink flange
- 3/4 horsepower
- Universal Xpress Mount™ fits Moen and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies, including InSinkErator® brand*
- high speed 2700 RPM VORTEX™ permanent magnet motor designed to reduce jamming
- power cord pre-installed, saving installation steps and money over other models where cord must be purchased separately; cord removes easily for optional hardwiring.
- SoundSHIELD™ designed to provide sound deadening insulation
- 5 year limited warranty with in-home service guarantees help is there when you need it
- compact design is lighter weight for easier installation and frees up valuable space under the sink
- continuous feed technology with galvanized steel grind components
- garbage disposals reduce waste sent to landfills making it an eco-friendly option for your home
- compatible with properly sized septic tanks
what do I do if the reset button doesn't fix the problem? (It still just hums and then shuts off.)
We have the 3/4 hp commercial garbage disposal. It just stopped working. Is there a reset button I couldn’t find one?
Where are Moen disposers made/manufactured? Thank you.
I need to know where reset button is
My GXS75C disposal has stopped working. We pushed the reset button and now it hums but doesn't do anything else. Please advise.
We had a contractor from HD do this work which was install sink and disposal after granite went in. The guy did not insure proper fall of the drain pipe and the disposal has quit. Not reset switch... what to do?
I can't find restart bottom, first was humming now stop compellingly
Is there a reset button on bottom and Allen wrench needed on the GSX75C?
A Quieter Stainless Steel. Moen sinks come standard with SoundSHIELD™ treatment, which reduces vibration and noise caused by running water and clanging dishes — perfect for open floor plans.
The GX Series garbage disposals are built with high quality features, a streamlined design and the promise of the Moen brand. Enjoy dependable functionality and superior performance under the sink with this enhanced series of garbage disposals.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single device, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the device detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.