permanent magnet motor
standard 115 voltage
Drain Connection Size
Sink Drain Flange Finish
polished stainless steel
Grind Component Material
Grind Chamber Material
corrosion proof polymer
hardwire capable cord; snap ring tool; dishwasher plug; circle flange; drain elbow &mounting assembly; splash guard; reset button; drain stopper
- FAST TRACK™ enhanced features for faster installation
- Simple Snap tool quickly secures mounting assembly
- Easy open dishwasher inlet: no additional tools required
- 1/2 horsepower
- Universal Xpress Mount™ fits Moen and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies, including InSinkErator® brand*
- high speed 2600 RPM VORTEX™ permanent magnet motor designed to reduce jamming
- SoundSHIELD™ designed to provide sound deadening insulation
- 5 year limited warranty with in-home service guarantees help is there when you need it
- compact design is lighter weight for easier installation and frees up valuable space under the sink
- continuous feed technology with stainless steel grind components
- garbage disposals reduce waste sent to landfills making it an eco-friendly option for your home
- compatible with properly sized septic tanks
A Quieter Stainless Steel. Moen sinks come standard with SoundSHIELD™ treatment, which reduces vibration and noise caused by running water and clanging dishes — perfect for open floor plans.
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single device, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the device detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.