Brantford Chrome one-handle high arc pulldown kitchen faucet
Brantford kitchen and bar/prep faucets make a traditionally styled space feel truly finished. The spout enhances the curvature of the faucet body and handle for a beautiful, polished look. The pulldown spray wand offers Moen’s exclusive Power Boost™ technology for improved functionality at your fingertips.
- Power Boost™ technology provides boosted water performance with the push of a button with - faster clean. faster fill.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; aerated stream for everyday cleaning; boosted stream; boosted rinse
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
Product BenefitsPower Boost™
Faster Clean. Faster Fill
Improve the performance of your kitchen faucet with the push of a button. Moen’s game-changing new Power Boost™ technology helps homeowners maximize every minute at the sink, offering improved functionality at their fingertips.
- ADA Compliant
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- one or three hole
- Spout Height
- 15.50 "
- Spout Reach
- 7.88 "
- Connection Size
- Connection Type
- Number Of Functions
- Spray Type
- powerful cleaning rinse; aerated stream; boosted stream; boosted rinse
- Water Usage
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- Handle Mounting
- right only
- Hose Length
Coordinating Collection Items
Installation and Support
- How to Remove, Clean and Reinstall a Screen Washer from a Moen Kitchen Sink
- Removing a Moen 1255 Cartridge and O-Rings from a Moen Faucet
- Replacing an O-Ring on a High Arc Kitchen Faucet
- Operating a Moen Faucet without a Handle
- How to Identify a Quick Connect Fitting on your Moen Kitchen Faucet
- Quick Connect Fittings (Hydrolock and Duralock) Installation and Removal
- Cleaning and Flushing Out a Faucet Valve
Replacement Parts for this product may be covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty