one to four hole
Number Of Functions
powerful cleaning rinse; pause function; aerated stream
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; pause function lets you conveniently stop water flow from the spray head; aerated stream for everyday cleaning
- soap/lotion dispenser included
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
I had my faucet professionally installed right at 1 year ago. In the last month, it is leaking around the on/off handle. What will I need to replace to correct this?
Why does the faucet rotate 360 degrees instead of 180 degrees as you claim? What should I have done with the installation so this doesn’t occur?
Can the pull out type faucet be used on a double sink? does the main part of the faucet move to the left and right. I do not want to have to pull out the faucet each time if it doesn't move left or right for both sinks.
Bayhill Kitchen single pulldown faucet leaks. Head connected to the hose is leaking/ water squirts up into the air. The label off the hot side hose Label P/N 141543. Can't find the braided hose that is needed at your website. Please help!
I have the same question as Ateshire. Cannot keep cold water on. Just falls down and shuts off water. Please help.
How do I tighten the lever handle on the CA87094SRS model? What type and size tool do I need. Also, with this model, I have less that a 2" clearance to work within.
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
Maintain the brilliance of your faucet. Spot Resist™ Finish maintains the brilliance of your faucet or showerhead so that you can spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your home. Available in a wide variety of styles for both kitchen and bath products.
More force. Less splash. Moen's thoughtfully designed Power Clean™ technology provides an improved and powerfully concentrated spray for faster clean up.
The Bayhill Collection
The beautifully designed Bayhill line features soft curves and flowing lines to complement any home. Bayhill offers an updated, yet classic design for those who prefer traditional styles.View Collection
Whether you’re fresh off a workout or feeling stressed from work, the best way to wash it all away is with a luxurious shower. Elevate your shower routine by infusing the water with essential oils and spa-inspired fragrances. Relax. Rejuvenate. Reinvent your time in the shower with Moen.
Nebia by Moen™ Showers
As you step into your shower, a billowing spray of warm water invites you to step in. You are instantly soaked from head to toe. Your daily concerns dissolve away. You breathe calmly and deeply, taking it all in and letting it all go. You're making the most of every drop of water even as you indulge in a private ritual that prepares you to engage in your day. You are fresh, revived and ready to take on your day.
U by Moen Smart Faucet™
The U by Moen Smart Faucet™ offers convenience, precision and intuitive voice-activation technology to help complete tasks in the kitchen. It was designed to speak our consumer's language and in doing so streamline tasks, making our faucet an indispensable part of anyone's kitchen.