standard with handshower
Type Of Function
1.75 gpm (6.65 L/min) max.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- showerhead with handshower
- magnetix™ technology features an innovative magnetic docking system
- not applicable
- meets EPA WaterSense® criteria to conserve water without sacrificing performance
- limited lifetime warranty
- snap to use; easy release and return, even with your eyes closed
- handshower always docks facing forward to avoid exterior splash outside your shower
- handshower features a kink-free metal hose that extends your reach and flexibility
- handshower features 3.75 in. spray face and 6 settings to allow you to customize your shower and desired spray performance
- full coverage rainshower features a 6.75 in. spray face
- ability to flow each shower head separately or combined for more coverage
- pause/trickle button allows to momentarily pause the handshower flow at a push of a button
Is the main shower head in a fixed position, or can you change the angle as necessary?
Do I need to buy a separate valve for this? If so, which one? I have a valve the Moen 2510 Monticello PosiTemp Pressure Balancing Shower Valve, 1/2-Inch IPS. Will that work?
The shower heads, are they made of metal or plastic? What kind of warranty you have in these products.
I just purchased and installed an Attract Magnetix 26008SRN shower head combo unit. It works great and doesn't leak. But, I have tightened the wingnut, that controls the angle of the head, and it will not stay where you set it. How can I fix that?
Is it possible to get a longer hose for the hand held head?
How can you remove the water flow restrictor that is in the ball of the shower head? Seems like it is permanently in there. Am I not pulling on it hard enough? I don't want to break the shower head but I need to get that restrictor out of there.
Is this suitable for a low curb, shower only setup?
does the pause completely stops the water flow?
It's a snap to use.™ Magnetix™ handheld showers feature an innovative magnetic dock that allows for easy release and securely snaps back into place.
WaterSense is a program sponsored by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to promote water efficiency (it is similar in nature to the EPA's Energy Star program). A product with the WaterSense label indicates that it meets water efficiency andperformance criteria outlined by the EPA to help you reduce water use in your home.
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single device, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the device detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.