one or three hole
Number Of Functions
aerated stream; powerful cleaning rinse; pause function
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- featuring single-sensor touchless activation, MotionSense wave™ allows you to easily turn water on and off with the wave of a hand. no need to touch the faucet with dirty or wet hands.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; pause function lets you conveniently stop water flow from the spray head
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- 5 year warranty on digital components; limited lifetime trim warranty
Can I use rechargeable batteries instead of the regular type? Are the batteries AA? Also, will the water continue to flow if I utilize the handle if the batteries are dead? Thank You
I have the Arbor high-arc one-handle kitchen faucet. Is there any way that the handle can be switched to the left side? Even being right handed I’ve found that I turned my last faucet on with my left hand.
How long do the batteries last for the motion sensor? How difficult is it to replace batteries? And, does handle still work if batteries run down?
Looking for part number? Silicone solenoid valves seal. Mine is ripped after many years of use. How much for this little tiny piece of plastic and silicone with rubber seals. Or do you have to buy the $177 whole valve assembly.
What's the difference between the Arbor 7594 EWSRS and the Arbor 7594 ESRS?
How long does it stay on after moving away from the faucet? 1 minute? 2?
My motion sensor only works occasionally, not always. I was away for 3 weeks and turned the water off for that time. Do you think this has caused this issue? Thanks.
can I change the length of time the water runs on the sensor in the arch of the water flow?
Hands-free convenience. Pass your hand across this convenient sensor to activate water flow. Wave again to turn it off.
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
More force. Less splash. Moen's thoughtfully designed Power Clean™ technology provides an improved and powerfully concentrated spray for faster clean up.
The Arbor Collection
Arbor's smooth profile is tailored to perfection.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.