1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- limited lifetime warranty
Can this be installed without the deckplate?
What diameter of the hole is required for the faucet?
After installation the handle is offset about 90 degrees to the right as far as turning the water on/off and hot to cold. The handle will not travel past the center going left. It has to be an adjustment issue.
1. The hot & cold are reversed. When I move the handle to the right I get hot water, and when I move the handle to the left I get cold water. Verified I install the hot & cold hoses correctly.
why wont you let me read the 1 star review?
The Adler Collection
With its smooth curves and minimalist aesthetics, the Adler collection suites a variety of décor preferences.View Collection
Whether you’re fresh off a workout or feeling stressed from work, the best way to wash it all away is with a luxurious shower. Elevate your shower routine by infusing the water with essential oils and spa-inspired fragrances. Relax. Rejuvenate. Reinvent your time in the shower with Moen.
Nebia by Moen™ Showers
As you step into your shower, a billowing spray of warm water invites you to step in. You are instantly soaked from head to toe. Your daily concerns dissolve away. You breathe calmly and deeply, taking it all in and letting it all go. You're making the most of every drop of water even as you indulge in a private ritual that prepares you to engage in your day. You are fresh, revived and ready to take on your day.
U by Moen Smart Faucet™
The U by Moen Smart Faucet™ offers convenience, precision and intuitive voice-activation technology to help complete tasks in the kitchen. It was designed to speak our consumer's language and in doing so streamline tasks, making our faucet an indispensable part of anyone's kitchen.