What does FloProtect offer that Flo Basic doesn’t?
6 people found this answer helpful
- A water damage deductible guarantee. Flo Technologies will pay up to $2,500 towards an out-of-pocket homeowner’s insurance deductible. It’s Flo Technologies’ way of standing behind the effectiveness of the system.
- Proactive monitoring by Flo Technologies’ experienced support team. Monitoring also includes Live Chat Support and access to Flo Technologies’ Water Concierge to answer questions about the home’s water system and help resolve water and plumbing issues.
- An extended three-year product warranty.
- Access to enhanced analysis and information about water usage, including usage per water fixture so homeowners can not only see how much water they’re using, but also where it’s being used.
- A Flo Technologies Certified Letter for Insurance that may help reduce monthly homeowner’s insurance costs.
Was this helpful?