North Olmsted, Ohio… Achieve the perfect shower every time. As part of Moen’s Smart Water Network – an integrated system of products working to monitor and enhance users’ experiences with water in the home while facilitating water conservation – the Moen® Smart Shower gives precise temperature control and preset options to create a shower customized to meet the user’s exact needs. This advanced, Wi-Fi enabled, digital shower offers mobile connectivity and unmatched personalization, providing countless ways to create the ideal showering experience.
“The Smart Shower allows users to achieve a restorative, spa-like shower at the touch of a button, tap of their smartphone or quick command to their voice assistant,” says Jake Hohman, product manager, Moen Smart Water Network. “At Moen, we’re committed to developing smart innovations that prioritize sustainability while providing people with the ability to customize their water experiences and tailor them to their lifestyle.”
The Smart Shower features numerous benefits, including:
- Personalization: Customize settings directly in the shower and save them with one of two preset buttons. The app also enables users to create up to 12 personalized presets including name, greeting, outlets, temperature, shower timer and notifications.
- Remote activation: Sync the shower to the app to start, stop and pause water flow remotely. For example, homeowners can start the shower from bed, and when it is ready, an alert will be sent to their smartphone or smart home voice assistant.
- Warmup and pause: Standard showerheads use an estimated 2.5 gallons of water per minute.* Smart Shower saves water by having the shower warm up to the desired temperature and then pause until ready to enter, helping to reduce water waste.
- Voice control: Incorporate the shower into any smart home ecosystem and enjoy the ease and convenience of a totally connected lifestyle. Voice control is compatible with Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant and Apple HomeKit™ platforms.
Later in 2023, the Smart Shower will be integrated into the Moen Smart Water App to provide interoperability with other Moen products in the Smart Water Network and offer even more automated features to further improve and revolutionize the way users experience water at home. This integration allows homeowners to have complete control, customization and water security by accessing all the Smart Water Network products in one place. Other features in the app include:
- Winterize: Manually trigger the ecosystem to use the Flo Smart Water Monitor and Shutoff to shut off water coming into the home, then purge the water line via the Smart Shower.
- Burst Protect: When the Flo Smart Water Monitor and Shutoff senses that high pressure or low temperatures could put their pipes at risk of freezing, this feature is triggered automatically. It will shut off water to the home and then purge the water line with the Smart Shower.
- Health Protect: Homeowners can enable the feature before leaving for vacation when they are away from their home for an extended period with no water usage. Health Protect will flush the hot and cold water lines to get rid of the stagnant water that had been sitting there while they were away.
All Moen Smart Showers feature a Moen warranty** to ensure superior quality.
For more information about the Smart Shower, visit www.moen.com/smart-home or call Moen Smart Home Support at 1-844-633-8356.
**For complete warranty information, visit moen.com. Important exclusions apply. Warranty only applies to original purchaser.
Amazon Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple HomeKit, Siri and all related logos are trademarks of Apple Inc. or its affiliates.
Google and Google Home are trademarks of Google LLC.
Moen is the #1 consumer faucet brand in North America, offering a vast array of stylish and innovative kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products, kitchen sinks, garbage disposals, leak detection products and connected home offerings for residential applications that give consumers more power than ever before to understand and control the water that flows through their homes. These thoughtful designs deliver an exceptional user experience and elevate the way people interact with water every day. In addition, Moen® Commercial offers superior-performing products that can deliver lower lifetime costs for today's facilities.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands Innovations, Inc. (NYSE: FBIN), a brand, innovation and channel leader focused on exciting, supercharged categories in the home products, security and commercial building markets. Moen anchors Water Innovations (WINN), which also includes several brands under the House of Rohl® including Perrin & Rowe®, ROHL®, Riobel®, Shaws® and Victoria + Albert®. Fortune Brands’ other brands include Fiberon® composite decking and railing products, Master Lock® and Sentry® Safe security products, LARSON® storm doors and windows and Therma-Tru® entry door systems. For more information, please visit www.FBIN.com.
Samantha Eastman or Emily Baker
Falls & Co.