Waterhill Wrought Iron Two-Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet
Waterhill brings provincial elegance to today's more Traditional homes. Vintage, farmhouse-fresh and full of character: The Waterhill collection of kitchen and bar/prep faucets brings provincial elegance to today's more Traditional homes. Period-era details, like a gooseneck spout, bridge design and top finial, give each faucet an authentic feel.
three or four hole
can be installed with or without
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- antique-inspired wrought iron finish gives your space a highly traditional feel
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- includes side spray hose for convenient flexible cleaning at the sink
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty