Easy Installation. Uncompromised Strength. Stud-Free Versatility. Moen SecureMount anchors provide you the freedom to mount flat panel televisions (up to 150 lbs.) precisely where you want them on the wall. No studs required. Installation is easy, just follow a few simple steps.
Follow along with printable instructions
1. Choose and mark your location; Drill a 1-¼" hole.
2. Insert guide sleeve
3. Insert anchor into guide sleeve
4. Pull anchor tight and remove pull tab
5. Repeat steps as needed
6. Mount TV bracket
Each Pair of SecureMount Anchors contains:
- SecureMount™ anchor (2)
- Guide sleeve (2)
- Pull tab (1)
- Anchor screw – M6 x 50mm long (2)
- Phillips screwdriver or drill bit
- 1-¼" hole saw drill bit
- Stud finder
- Minimum 1/2" drywall thickness; Compatible up to back-to-back 5/8" drywall
- Open space behind the wall (at least 3-1/2" deep)
- If using two SecureMount anchors in close vertical proximity to each other, there MUST be a minimum of 3.75" space between their respective anchor screws.
- SecureMount is NOT recommended for use with TV brackets that: Articulate | Pivot | Swivel
Easy Installation. Uncompromised Strength. Stud-Free Versatility.
Install confidently with Moen SecureMount anchors' uncompromising strength and versatility. Read our simple, step-by-step instructions or follow along with our installation video.