Date Posted: November 1, 2011
MOEN® HOME CARE® ANSWERS THE NEED FOR BATH SAFETY WITH STYLE
North Olmsted, Ohio... Whether building or remodeling their bathrooms, today's discerning homeowners often focus on style and functionality...but safety often is an overlooked element. Why? Because many safety accessories have the stigma of looking "institutional."
Luckily, Moen® Home Care®, a leader in providing both safe -- and aesthetically pleasing -- bath safety products has taken it one step further to ensure that every bath is a safe bath. New Moen Home Care Grab Bars with Integrated Accessories combine the safety benefits of a grab bar with three common bath essentials -- a towel bar, a paper holder and a shelf -- making each bath functional and fashionable.
"By 2030, 71.5 million individuals, or 20 percent of our population, will be age 65 or older and 80 percent of them are looking to age-in-place," said Laurie Birko, brand manager, Moen Home Care. "For these older individuals -- and for savvy homeowners looking to incorporate safety at any age -- it is essential that we can provide products to meet their safety and style requirements."
- The new line of Grab Bars with Integrated Accessories includes:
- Grab Bar with Towel Bar -- ideal for stability when transferring in and out of the shower or tub.
- Grab Bar with Paper Holder -- assists users when lowering or raising themselves on and off the toilet. The curved design allows the paper to be replaced easily.
- Grab Bar with Shelf -- provides stability in the bath or shower keeping items conveniently within safe reach.
- Each of the Grab Bars with Integrated Accessories offers a 250-pound weight capacity and is available in a Brushed Nickel finish. For easy installation, each Grab Bar includes one or two of Moen Home Care's SecureMount™ Anchors, a D-shaped anchor that positions behind the wall to make it possible to quickly, easily and securely install a grab bar anywhere on the wall, with one stud or no studs -- in less than 10 minutes.
- The new Moen Home Care Grab Bars with Integrated Accessories are affordably priced and are available at select Lowe's locations and medical equipment suppliers.
Multimedia(View Saved Images)
For more information contact:Email: email@example.com Jennifer Allanson or Kristi Stolarski
Phone: (216) 696-0229
Note: You will need to Adobe Reader to view PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.