Weymouth Chrome two-handle high arc bathroom faucet
Weymouth's gracious Victorian details include porcelain inlays with antiqued decorative script and a refined shepherd's spout. Elegant, traditional design details and distinctive finishing touches present a sense of uncommon luxury in the Weymouth collection. Distinctive accents include porcelain inlays that feature Euro-influenced decorative script and signature styling elements to make an extravagant statement in your traditional bath. Coordinated lighting and accessories make an extravagant design statement.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- two-handle classic look of cross handles
- built on the Moen M-PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- faucet handles can be installed between 8" to 16" for a more customized widespread installation
- aerated flow is ideal for everyday bathroom tasks, like brushing teeth and washing hands
- meets EPA WaterSense® criteria to conserve water without sacrificing performance
- limited lifetime warranty
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
WaterSense is a program sponsored by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to promote water efficiency (it is similar in nature to the EPA's Energy Star program). A product with the WaterSense label indicates that it meets water efficiency andperformance criteria outlined by the EPA to help you reduce water use in your home.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Installation and Support
Replacement Parts for this product may be covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty