one to four hole
Number Of Functions
powerful cleaning rinse; aerated stream
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pullout hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; aerated stream for everyday cleaning
- soap/lotion dispenser included
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
What is the base diameter of the Sullivan Spot Resist Stainless One-Handle Pullout Kitchen Faucet?
Must the plate be used to install the faucet? Will the faucet swivel at the base when flush with the counter? I am trying to envision this because I currently have a Delta that has an extra base piece that does not swivel but, the faucet inside it does.
Is there a plug or cap to cover the Allen screw hole that holds the handle on.
Can you toggle between stream and spray while the handle spout is secure in the base unit?
Is it possible to install this faucet so it will swivel more than just 120 degrees? (Is there a 'limiter' than can be removed?)
I have only 40 psi water pressure and the water heater is 40 feet away. It seems to take a long time to get hot water and fill the sink. How do I increase the water flow? Thanks.
Does the faucet swivel for a two compartment sink?
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
Maintain the brilliance of your faucet. Spot Resist™ Finish maintains the brilliance of your faucet or showerhead so that you can spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your home. Available in a wide variety of styles for both kitchen and bath products.
More force. Less splash. Moen's thoughtfully designed Power Clean™ technology provides an improved and powerfully concentrated spray for faster clean up.
The Sullivan Collection
Sullivan's transitional styling delivers clean lines for an added touch in any kitchen and gives you more convenience at the sink.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.