one or three hole
Number Of Functions
aerated stream; powerful cleaning rinse
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- featuring single-sensor touchless activation, MotionSense wave™ allows you to easily turn water on and off with the wave of a hand. no need to touch the faucet with dirty or wet hands.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- 5 year warranty on digital components; limited lifetime trim warranty
Is the motion sensor a battery? Do I need an ac adapter for this faucet? How long if it is battery does it last and can you manually use the faucet if battery is out? How does the adapter work?
When we use the wave sensor the water pressure is too high. How can we lower it?
I'd like information about how the motion sensor works. I want to have a soap dispenser and disposal air button mounted on either side of the faucet. Will my motion to use these activate the sensor? Can I put something near faucet without activating it?
will this faucet only turn on/off using the hand wave, or will it also turn on/off using the side handle?
I am trying to match this faucet in Spot Resist Stainless to an air gap. I only see Classic Stainless for a Moen air gap option. Will that be essentially the same finish, or will it look different when they are side by side?
Restricted water flow when using the wave motion but normal water pressure when using the side handle. How do I correct. Faucet about 3 years old and no problems until now.
Does the spot resistant finish have a gold hue to it?
Hello, I am purchasing this faucet, but just found out it will not arrive before the quartz counter top goes in. I am looking for the hole size that needs to be drilled for both the faucet ; model number 7864EWSRS and soap dispenser S3947 Thank you
Hands-free convenience. Pass your hand across this convenient sensor to activate water flow. Wave again to turn it off.
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
More force. Less splash. Moen's thoughtfully designed Power Clean™ technology provides an improved and powerfully concentrated spray for faster clean up.
The Sleek Collection
Featuring a clean and cylindrical modern style with soft, flowing lines, Sleek elevates modern to a new level and defines the shape and function of things to come.View Collection
Whether you’re fresh off a workout or feeling stressed from work, the best way to wash it all away is with a luxurious shower. Elevate your shower routine by infusing the water with essential oils and spa-inspired fragrances. Relax. Rejuvenate. Reinvent your time in the shower with Moen.
Nebia by Moen™ Showers
As you step into your shower, a billowing spray of warm water invites you to step in. You are instantly soaked from head to toe. Your daily concerns dissolve away. You breathe calmly and deeply, taking it all in and letting it all go. You're making the most of every drop of water even as you indulge in a private ritual that prepares you to engage in your day. You are fresh, revived and ready to take on your day.
U by Moen Smart Faucet™
The U by Moen Smart Faucet™ offers convenience, precision and intuitive voice-activation technology to help complete tasks in the kitchen. It was designed to speak our consumer's language and in doing so streamline tasks, making our faucet an indispensable part of anyone's kitchen.