one or three hole
Number Of Functions
aerated stream; powerful cleaning rinse
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- featuring single-sensor touchless activation, MotionSense wave™ allows you to easily turn water on and off with the wave of a hand. no need to touch the faucet with dirty or wet hands.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- 5 year warranty on digital components; limited lifetime trim warranty
I'd like information about how the motion sensor works. I want to have a soap dispenser and disposal air button mounted on either side of the faucet. Will my motion to use these activate the sensor? Can I put something near faucet without activating it?
will this faucet only turn on/off using the hand wave, or will it also turn on/off using the side handle?
I am trying to match this faucet in Spot Resist Stainless to an air gap. I only see Classic Stainless for a Moen air gap option. Will that be essentially the same finish, or will it look different when they are side by side?
Restricted water flow when using the wave motion but normal water pressure when using the side handle. How do I correct. Faucet about 3 years old and no problems until now.
Does the spot resistant finish have a gold hue to it?
Hello, I am purchasing this faucet, but just found out it will not arrive before the quartz counter top goes in. I am looking for the hole size that needs to be drilled for both the faucet ; model number 7864EWSRS and soap dispenser S3947 Thank you
How do I fix a dripping faucet. I have the “wave” pull down model.
My plumber said I needed to call and tell you our spring mechanism broke on our kitchen faucet model -# : CA87003SRS Can’t get through... very frustrated
Hands-free convenience. Pass your hand across this convenient sensor to activate water flow. Wave again to turn it off.
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
More force. Less splash. Moen's thoughtfully designed Power Clean™ technology provides an improved and powerfully concentrated spray for faster clean up.
The Sleek Collection
Featuring a clean and cylindrical modern style with soft, flowing lines, Sleek elevates modern to a new level and defines the shape and function of things to come.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single device, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the device detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.