one or three hole
Number Of Functions
pause function; powerful cleaning rinse; aerated stream
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- faucet pullout hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- pause function lets you conveniently stop water flow from the spray head; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; aerated stream for everyday cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- limited lifetime warranty
What is the spout reach so it is centered over drain to prevent splashing? Different websites give different measurements.
What are the dimensions of the deck plate?
Can the 120 degree temperature control be adjusted so that I get full hot water supply?
There is no way to reduce water usage? I wanted to replace the aerator to .5 GPM. That cannot be done with a modern faucet?
Can the aerator be removed for cleaning? Slow water pressure from aerator, Hugh pressure from sprayer and all other taps in house
Is there a faucet head with a metal, removable, aerator that can be used in place of the one that comes with the assembly?
Can the faucet swivel from one sink to the other for a double sink?
I love Moen products. My question is whether the pull out sprayer is the spot resistant stainless too or is it plastic? If it is plastic then can you tell me why you made that decision?Thank you in advance for your clarification
More force. Less splash. Moen's thoughtfully designed Power Clean™ technology provides an improved and powerfully concentrated spray for faster clean up.
The Medina Collection
Gracious and uncomplicated style features give the Medina collection an ageless yet fashion-forward presence.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single device, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the device detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.