With striking, soft square shapes, the transitionally styled Lizzy™ pulldown faucet stands out in any kitchen. As functional as it is beautiful, Lizzy features the Reflex® system for smooth operation and secure docking of the spray wand, as well as Moen’s exclusive Spot Resist™ finish, which resists fingerprints and water spots to maintain the brilliance of the fixture. Its high-arc spout ensures ease of use when washing dishes or filling large containers, while the two-function spray wand provides users with flexibility during cleanup. Making washing dishes simple, Lizzy offers Power Clean™ spray technology, which cleans 50 percent faster than Moen faucets without the technology.
- Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning
- soap/lotion dispenser included
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
- ADA Compliant
Product BenefitsPower Clean™
More Force. Less Splash.
Sticky, caked-on messes are all too common in the kitchen sink. Delivering on its commitment to fulfill unmet customer needs, Moen is introducing the new Power Clean™ technology to select kitchen faucets. Our new Power Clean™ Technology provides more force to get tough jobs done.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- one to four hole
- Spout Height
- 17.00 "
- Spout Reach
- 8.63 "
- Number Of Functions
- Spray Type
- aerated stream; powerful cleaning rinse
- Water Usage
- 1.5 gpm aerated/1.5 laminar
- Handle Mounting
- right only
Installation and Support
Replacement Parts for this product may be covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty