No Of Bowls
Drain Opening Size
undermount or drop in
Cut Out Dimensions
32.375" x 20.375"
Bowl Size One
14 x 18 x 8
Bowl Size Two
14 x 16 x 9
Sink Template Included
- double bowl
- features SoundSHIELD™, assuring exceptional noise reduction and quiet dependability
- strainer basket included for added convenience in the sink
- sink template included
- limited lifetime warranty
- quickmount sink installation hardware is designed to cut down installation time considerably while offering a variety of features that eliminate most pain-points installers experience today with drop-in sink
- QuickMount™ innovative installation hardware allows users to pre-install the clips onto the sink and tightens quickly and easily underneath with the provided installation tool ã¢â‚¬â€œ allowing installers to spend minimal time under the si
- dualmount installation; drop-in or undermount install
- Spot Resist™ stainless pulldown faucet with reflex™ flexible hose system and secure docking of the spray head
- 3 function pulldown spray wand: pause, spray, stream
- coordinating soap or lotion dispenser included
is there enough room for a garbage disposal to be installed with this sink?
I am generally happy with the purchase. The only issue is that the aerator frequently clogs up and it is difficult to unscrew it. Please provide the part number for the aerator removal tool for this particular faucet.
I have this on order. How long are the supply lines (how far below the bottom of the faucet do they extend)?
We purchased the Kelsa combo sink/faucet. We seem to have a drip after faucet off. Seems to drip about every 2 minutes, and this is long after last use. Only been installed for a week now. Is the faucet defective?
How do I take care of the sink and how do I get rid of scratches
WHY don't you have sink grids?! And if not, then provide options of grids that DO fit. 14x16 & 14x18 dimensions in a grid will not fit, bottoms of sink are curved & not standard sizes. Irritated spent over $300 for scratches all over bottom of sink now.
Can you get this with the smaller sink on the left side and with an additional hole for disposal button?
The quick description says one bowl is 8 inches and one is 9 inches. But the spec guide says both are 9. Which one is correct?
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
Maintain the brilliance of your faucet. Spot Resist™ Finish maintains the brilliance of your faucet or showerhead so that you can spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your home. Available in a wide variety of styles for both kitchen and bath products.
The Kelsa Collection
Constructed from sturdy 18-gauge stainless steel, the Kelsa sink and faucet combination provides plenty of space for washing dishes, while the large bowl depth ensures it's easy to accommodate tall pitchers or deep pots.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single device, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the device detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.