one to four hole
Number Of Functions
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- soap/lotion dispenser included
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
Does the faucet swivel and stay put from one side of the sink to the other, if using as a regular faucet and not the pull down sprayer?
I am interested in purchasing the Irvine faucet that is only available at Lowes. Can you tell me if there is any quality difference between the units purchased through Lowes, Home Depot, etc... and the ones only available through a plumbing supply store?
What size Allen is used to remove handle
Hi! Is the handle (at the spout, where you hold it to spray and where you switch between spray and stream modes) made of metal or plastic?
How does this differ from the Align in regards to absence of the connecting bar that the Align hooks into?
Does the spray arm pull out as much as the conventional spray arms? How does the spray force compare to the align faucet? Which faucet with this “corkscrew” style has the most force?
Does this one swivel...I see no horizontal bar as with the ALIGN faucet. Also I see it does not come in chrome or is it just out of stock?
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
Maintain the brilliance of your faucet. Spot Resist™ Finish maintains the brilliance of your faucet or showerhead so that you can spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your home. Available in a wide variety of styles for both kitchen and bath products.
More force. Less splash. Moen's thoughtfully designed Power Clean™ technology provides an improved and powerfully concentrated spray for faster clean up.
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single device, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the device detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.