permanent magnet motor
standard 115 voltage
Drain Connection Size
Sink Drain Flange Finish
polished stainless steel
Grind Component Material
Grind Chamber Material
corrosion proof polymer
drain elbow &mounting assembly; sink flange; splash guard; power cord; drain stopper
- Part of The Prep™ Series designed for those who frequently cook for guests and need advanced cleanup power
- 1/2 horsepower
- 5 year limited warranty with in-home service guarantees help is there when you need it
- high speed 2600 RPM VORTEX™ permanent magnet motor designed to reduce jamming
- Universal Xpress Mount™ fits Moen and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies, including InSinkErator® brand*
- SoundSHIELD™ designed to provide sound deadening insulation
- power cord pre-installed, saving installation steps and money over other models where cord must be purchased separately; cord removes easily for optional hardwiring.
- compact design is lighter weight for easier installation and frees up valuable space under the sink
- continuous feed technology with stainless steel grind components
- garbage disposals reduce waste sent to landfills making it an eco-friendly option for your home
- compatible with properly sized septic tanks
My kitchen double sink is a bone colored "corian" material with white sink flanges and stoppers. Could I replace my Disposal with the Moen GX Series and is there a Moen white sink flange and stopper assembly which can be substituted for stainless-steel.
Gxp50 came with new house. Now appears to be jammed. Did not get an unjamming wrench plus I have no idea where it would be placed to use. Help please!
I cannot find the reset button on my installed disposer. Can you tell me how to locate it?
Hi I’m interested in purchasing this product I was wondering in the picture it shows the disposer flang looking like brushed stainless is the picture accurate and would be able to provide what it actually looks like
my disposal does not run I have checked the all of the elect, the gfi is not tripped does this have a reset buttion, if so were is it at
I just installed one and when you first turn it on with nothing in it it makes a initial clicking noise when starting up is this normal?
Where are Moen food waste disposers made?
When I turn on my disposal, it just hums
A Quieter Stainless Steel. Moen sinks come standard with SoundSHIELD™ treatment, which reduces vibration and noise caused by running water and clanging dishes — perfect for open floor plans.
The GX Series garbage disposals are built with high quality features, a streamlined design and the promise of the Moen brand. Enjoy dependable functionality and superior performance under the sink with this enhanced series of garbage disposals.View Collection
Whether you’re fresh off a workout or feeling stressed from work, the best way to wash it all away is with a luxurious shower. Elevate your shower routine by infusing the water with essential oils and spa-inspired fragrances. Relax. Rejuvenate. Reinvent your time in the shower with Moen.
Nebia by Moen™ Showers
As you step into your shower, a billowing spray of warm water invites you to step in. You are instantly soaked from head to toe. Your daily concerns dissolve away. You breathe calmly and deeply, taking it all in and letting it all go. You're making the most of every drop of water even as you indulge in a private ritual that prepares you to engage in your day. You are fresh, revived and ready to take on your day.
U by Moen Smart Faucet™
The U by Moen Smart Faucet™ offers convenience, precision and intuitive voice-activation technology to help complete tasks in the kitchen. It was designed to speak our consumer's language and in doing so streamline tasks, making our faucet an indispensable part of anyone's kitchen.