GX PRO Series 1/3 horsepower garbage disposal
From innovative faucets to kitchen sinks, you depend on Moen's thoughtful design. You can expect the same performance under the sink with our portfolio of garbage disposals. Built for superior performance, they feature a VORTEX permanent magnet motor to finely grind food waste and help reduce jamming. The pre-installed power cord and Universal Xpress Mount system simplify installation. Professional home replacement service is included in each model's limited in-home warranty, guaranteeing help is there when you need it.
- 1/3 horsepower
- Universal Xpress Mount™ fits Moen and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies, including InSinkErator® brand*
- high speed 1900 RPM VORTEX™ permanent magnet motor designed to reduce jamming
- power cord pre-installed, saving installation steps and money over other models where cord must be purchased separately; cord removes easily for optional hardwiring.
- 2 year limited warranty with in-home service guarantees help is there when you need it
- compact design is lighter weight for easier installation and frees up valuable space under the sink
- continuous feed technology with galvanized steel grind components
- garbage disposals reduce waste sent to landfills making it an eco-friendly option for your home
- compatible with properly sized septic tanks
- 1/3 horsepower
- continuous feed
- On/off Controls
- wall switch
- permanent magnet motor
- 7.75 lbs.
- standard 115 voltage
- Drain Connection Size
- 1 1/2"
- Sink Drain Flange Finish
- polished stainless steel
- Grind Component Material
- galvanized steel
- Grind Chamber Material
- corrosion proof polymer
- sink flange; drain elbow &mounting assembly; splash guard; drain stopper; power cord
- 1900 RPM
GX PRO Series
The GX PRO Series garbage disposals pack all the standard features and reliable performance into a more sleek and compact form, making it an ideal selection for professionals and consumers alike.
Installation and Support
Replacement Parts for this product may be covered by the Limited Warranty and In-Home Service