- The Smart Water Valve for the Security of Your Home’s Water
- Remote and automatic options to shut off valve help to prevent catastrophic damage
- 24/7 protection from catastrophic water damage, allowing you to turn your water on/off from the app manually, or Flo by Moen will automatically turn off the water for you to protect the home
- Daily leak tests using MicroLeak Technology that proactively monitors the security of the home's entire water system (including behind walls and in foundations) to identify leaks as small as a drop per minute (e.g. pinhole leaks, etc.)
- Get all of your alerts in real-time through your Flo by Moen app
- FloSense Technology enhances Flo the device security parameters and optimizes water savings by understanding the homes water use and tailoring protection to each home
- Use the app Dashboard to see how much water you're consuming daily and set conservation goals to encourage saving water and money for your home
- See live water use including: water flow rate (gpm), pressure (psi) and temperature using the apps control panel
- See historical data of your home's water consumption
- Compatible with 3/4 - 1 1/4 in. pipe diameter (consult a professional)
- Compatible with: Alexa skills, Google Assistant and IFTTT; no smart hub or system required; requires Wi-Fi connection; requires standard AC/DC power connection
- No point sensors or other leak sensors needed
- smart home
- Need help with installation. Find a FloPro today!
I just recieved my Flo model 900-006 Ser#GB030185BABO . Will my water hot water recirculation system cause any problems and has the high water the temp indication problem (in your product reviews) been resolved or is it not an issue for my serial # unit?
I have a water softener/conditioner on a well system and backwashes at 2am about every 10 to 14 days, will this set of an alarm on the Flo system?
I need 50gpm supplying my house. Can i install two of these side by side and will they still work?
Is the Flo suitable for use on a well pump, with the variable pressure as the pump turns on and off? What is the minimum pressure for the Flo to work properly?
Does Moen plan to make the next version Apple HomeKit compatible?
Most water supply systems have pressures in the range of 65-80 psi or so. Will Flo work if the supply pressure is above 100 psi? That is what is supplied by a specific small town water supply.
I see there is a subscription service connected with the device. What extra benefits come from the subscription, and what monitoring / shutoff capability is lost without the subscription?
Can you adjust and reduce pressure/flo with this device?
Whether you’re fresh off a workout or feeling stressed from work, the best way to wash it all away is with a luxurious shower. Elevate your shower routine by infusing the water with essential oils and spa-inspired fragrances. Relax. Rejuvenate. Reinvent your time in the shower with Moen.
Nebia by Moen™ Showers
As you step into your shower, a billowing spray of warm water invites you to step in. You are instantly soaked from head to toe. Your daily concerns dissolve away. You breathe calmly and deeply, taking it all in and letting it all go. You're making the most of every drop of water even as you indulge in a private ritual that prepares you to engage in your day. You are fresh, revived and ready to take on your day.
U by Moen Smart Faucet™
The U by Moen Smart Faucet™ offers convenience, precision and intuitive voice-activation technology to help complete tasks in the kitchen. It was designed to speak our consumer's language and in doing so streamline tasks, making our faucet an indispensable part of anyone's kitchen.