Etch Chrome one-handle high arc pulldown kitchen faucet
Graceful in stature, Etch faucets give you the jewel to elevate the look of your transitional kitchen. The pulldown wand blends seamlessly into the faucet spout for a sleek look. Facets adorn just the right places on the handle, base and spout, creating a feel that's distinctively glamorous.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
- ADA Compliant
Product BenefitsPower Clean™
More Force. Less Splash.
Sticky, caked-on messes are all too common in the kitchen sink. Delivering on its commitment to fulfill unmet customer needs, Moen is introducing the new Power Clean™ technology to select kitchen faucets. Our new Power Clean™ Technology provides more force to get tough jobs done.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- one hole
- Spout Height
- 17.25 "
- Spout Reach
- 8.25 "
- Connection Size
- Connection Type
- Number Of Functions
- Spray Type
- aerated stream; powerful cleaning rinse
- Water Usage
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- Handle Mounting
- right only
- Hose Length
Coordinating Collection Items
Installation and Support
- Cleaning and Flushing Out a Faucet Valve
- Operating a Moen Faucet without a Handle
- The Care and Cleaning of Moen Faucets
- Replacing an O-Ring on a High Arc Kitchen Faucet
- Quick Connect Fittings (Hydrolock and Duralock) Installation and Removal
- How to Identify a Quick Connect Fitting on your Moen Kitchen Faucet
- How to Remove, Clean and Reinstall a Screen Washer from a Moen Kitchen Sink
Replacement Parts for this product may be covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty