standard with handshower
6-1/2" diameter spray head
Type Of Function
downpour; rinse; massage; relaxing massage; wide coverage; soothing massage
2.5 gpm (9.5 L/min) max.
magnetix docking system
- Spot Resist™ brushed nickel finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking bath
- 6-1/2" diameter spray head showerhead with handshower
- magnetix™ technology features an innovative magnetic docking system
- six-function downpour; rinse; massage; relaxing massage; wide coverage; soothing massage
- limited lifetime warranty
- full coverage rainshower features a 6-1/2" spray face
- handshower features 3-3/4" spray face and 6 settings to allow you to customize your shower and desired spray performance
- ability to flow each shower head separately or combined for more coverage
- 60" kink-free metal hose that extends your reach and flexibility
- pause/trickle button allows to momentarily pause the handshower flow at a push of a button
Maintain the brilliance of your faucet. Spot Resist™ Finish maintains the brilliance of your faucet or showerhead so that you can spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your home. Available in a wide variety of styles for both kitchen and bath products.
It's a snap to use.™ Magnetix™ handheld showers feature an innovative magnetic dock that allows for easy release and securely snaps back into place.
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single device, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the device detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.