5.5" diameter spray head
Type Of Function
2.5 gpm (9.5 L/min) max.
magnetix docking system
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- 5.5" diameter spray head handshower
- six-function combination spray for more variety
- limited lifetime warranty
- it's a snap to use™. easy release and return with magnetix™ docking system, even with your eyes closed
- customize your shower at the push of a button by clicking through six optimized settings
- always docks facing forward to avoid exterior splashing outside your shower
- features a kink-free metal hose that extends reach and flexibility
will you be making this in oil rubbed bronze?
Hello, Is there something I can remove or order to increase the flow? We are very dissatisfied with the pressure.
What material is the showerhead and hose made of? Does it contain plastic?
How long is the hose?
What is the flow rate in GPM at 85 psig
Is 1 of the 6 positions off ?
The Engage Collection
Inspired by patterns found in nature it offers a distinctive design which is at home in any transitional décor.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single device, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the device detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.