one to four hole
Number Of Functions
aerated stream; powerful cleaning rinse; pause function
1.5 gpm aerated/1.5 laminar
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; pause function lets you conveniently stop water flow from the spray head
- soap/lotion dispenser included
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
the hose in my pull down is so tight that I cant pull it or use the spray..i have only had this 1 year, seems the problem is inside the faucet..please help, so discouraged.
the handle collar slips loose from interior black o - rings each time the water is turned on. What is the solution?
We recently purchased the Anabelle at our local Lowe's and had it installed by our neighbor, a professional contractor. We are getting warm and hot water only - no cold water whatsoever. Suggestions?
After a months use, I have very low water pressure. Cleaning the screen didn't help much. At a suggestion I took apart the hose quick connect, found some debris and worked great for 5 mins. Back to low pressure and finding some debris in quick connection
i have low water flow on faucet due to working on plumbing. need to take of the top part of to check for calcium deposit. already installed new cartridge on handle that i had for a few month. i know i have to shut water off.
We just had this new kitchen faucet installed and have low water pressure? How do we increase the water flow?
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
More force. Less splash. Moen's thoughtfully designed Power Clean™ technology provides an improved and powerfully concentrated spray for faster clean up.
The Anabelle Collection
The graceful design of the Anabelle family will add an elegant touch to any home.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.