one or three hole
Number Of Functions
powerful cleaning rinse; aerated stream
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; aerated stream for everyday cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
- offers up to 4 times the hose reach versus competitor residential spring faucets
I didnt think the bar moved, but now "it does" why would it start to move from side to side???????????
Does Moen offer a metal spray head (to be purchased seperately) for this model?
Does the bar that holds the nozzle move when the nozzle is taken out of the docking station? or does it stay directly in the middle?
What is the position of the hot water on this model? Mine is at the top where I would think the bottom would be hot. Lines are attached properly to hot & cold.
When in spray mode, does the 5923 revert back to stream mode once the water is shut off via the control handle?
Can you pause (or turn off) the water from the spray head? Or must that always be done with the handle?
Can you use this for two sinks? In other words, does it swivel?
What is the spring part on the outside made of?
More force. Less splash. Moen's thoughtfully designed Power Clean™ technology provides an improved and powerfully concentrated spray for faster clean up.
The Align Collection
From intimate galley kitchens to large gourmet workstations, Align faucets bring a refreshed, modern look to your home.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.