one or three hole
Number Of Functions
powerful cleaning rinse; aerated stream
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- Power Boost™ technology provides boosted water performance with the push of a button with - faster clean. faster fill.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; aerated stream for everyday cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
- offers up to 4 times the hose reach versus competitor residential spring faucets
About the positioning of the on/off handle: When pushed all the way back (up), should it stop in alignment with the design (flat part) or push a little past? Just got ours delivered today and I find it really strange that it's not lined up.
Can the bottom portion with the lever be moved to the front (over the sink area)? Our sink is in the kitchen island, and the pooling of water can be significant when working at the sink for long periods of time and be a nuisance.
With the exposed coil, how do you clean the neck/arc of the faucet?
Hi, We just bought and was installed today but the hose and coil doesn't pull down like in the video. What could be wrong. Thank u
Does the "toggle" for changing from flow to "spray" have to be continually "held" in order for the spray to continue or is the toggle more of a "switch" and the spray mode will continue even If I let go of the sprayer?
Does the arm that holds the faucet spray wand, pivot left and right so it can be moved out of the way for large items? We are planning to use this in a laundry room and want to make sure that it can pivot for buckets, etc.
Ｐlease tell me mk804 What is the size of the washing hole? Thank you in advance.
What size nut does the installation tool tighten under mounting bracket nuunderneath for the 5923 model? Contractor that installed the unit took the tool with him.
Faster clean. Faster fill. Power Boost™ technology helps homeowners maximize every minute at the sink, offering improved functionality at their fingertips.
More force. Less splash. Moen's thoughtfully designed Power Clean™ technology provides an improved and powerfully concentrated spray for faster clean up.
The Align Collection
From intimate galley kitchens to large gourmet workstations, Align faucets bring a refreshed, modern look to your home.View Collection
Whether you’re fresh off a workout or feeling stressed from work, the best way to wash it all away is with a luxurious shower. Elevate your shower routine by infusing the water with essential oils and spa-inspired fragrances. Relax. Rejuvenate. Reinvent your time in the shower with Moen.
Nebia by Moen™ Showers
As you step into your shower, a billowing spray of warm water invites you to step in. You are instantly soaked from head to toe. Your daily concerns dissolve away. You breathe calmly and deeply, taking it all in and letting it all go. You're making the most of every drop of water even as you indulge in a private ritual that prepares you to engage in your day. You are fresh, revived and ready to take on your day.
U by Moen Smart Faucet™
The U by Moen Smart Faucet™ offers convenience, precision and intuitive voice-activation technology to help complete tasks in the kitchen. It was designed to speak our consumer's language and in doing so streamline tasks, making our faucet an indispensable part of anyone's kitchen.