one or three hole
Number Of Functions
powerful cleaning rinse; aerated stream
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; aerated stream for everyday cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
- offers up to 4 times the hose reach versus competitor residential spring faucets
With the exposed coil, how do you clean the neck/arc of the faucet?
Hi, We just bought and was installed today but the hose and coil doesn't pull down like in the video. What could be wrong. Thank u
Does the "toggle" for changing from flow to "spray" have to be continually "held" in order for the spray to continue or is the toggle more of a "switch" and the spray mode will continue even If I let go of the sprayer?
Does the arm that holds the faucet spray wand, pivot left and right so it can be moved out of the way for large items? We are planning to use this in a laundry room and want to make sure that it can pivot for buckets, etc.
Ｐlease tell me mk804 What is the size of the washing hole? Thank you in advance.
What size nut does the installation tool tighten under mounting bracket nuunderneath for the 5923 model? Contractor that installed the unit took the tool with him.
We installed this faucet and love it, but the water pressure is much lower than our previous faucet. Is there a low flow regulator in this faucet and is there a way to increase the water pressure? Thank you! Ryan
Is it possible to lift the spray head above the top of the faucet without kinking the hose? When cleaning large racks, I need to raise the spray head. Will the coil flex to allow the hose and spray head to raise up? Thank you.
More force. Less splash. Moen's thoughtfully designed Power Clean™ technology provides an improved and powerfully concentrated spray for faster clean up.
The Align Collection
From intimate galley kitchens to large gourmet workstations, Align faucets bring a refreshed, modern look to your home.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single device, no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the device detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.