one or three hole
Number Of Functions
aerated stream; powerful cleaning rinse
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
Can I use this bar faucet as the main kitchen faucet? The kitchen is on the smaller side and the sink is 28” wide so I’m looking for a lower profile kitchen sink. Is there any reason I can’t use the “bar sink”?
Is the wand on the Bar faucet made of plastic or metal? I understand the entire faucet might be constructed of different materials, but is the want itself metal (the same metal as the faucet arch and handle)?
Hi - what's the difference between the kitchen and bar version?
I installed this faucet in our kitchen island prep sink - the faucet rotates a full 360degrees! Is there a piece of hardware designed to limit the mobility? My four year old is already looking forward to creating a kitchen waterfall!
are their any sink strainers or disposal flanges that would match the finish
Does the Align series for both the high arc pull down kitchen faucet and the pull down bar sink faucet swivel from left to right, for ex. to move it out of the way to put in a tall pot?
Designed to put itself away. The Reflex™ system is designed to give you an exceptional range of motion combined with great self-retracting action.
More force. Less splash. Moen's thoughtfully designed Power Clean™ technology provides an improved and powerfully concentrated spray for faster clean up.
The Align Collection
From intimate galley kitchens to large gourmet workstations, Align faucets bring a refreshed, modern look to your home.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.