Drain Assembly Type
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- two-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- 4" centerset design allows for easy installation
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- aerated flow is ideal for everyday bathroom tasks, like brushing teeth and washing hands
- meets EPA WaterSense® criteria to conserve water without sacrificing performance
- limited lifetime warranty
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
Is the faucet aerator removable on this Adler faucet? It appears to be inset into the spout, as it is not even visable. I expect to need to clean or replace the aerator someday. How would this be possible on this model?
1) What kind of sealant should be used? The instructions mention a sealant, but don’t give specifics. 2)Also, where is the help video related to this project? The one I found was a different model with less parts.
When It comes time to replace one of the cartridges for this faucet (the 1234 cartridge) will I need a special tool for this? If not then what tools will I need?
The Adler 84603 gasket. Is the base supposed to fit into the groves in the gasket? It doesn't seem to fit properly.
Why do the cartridges keep squeaking when turning the handles off and on. Getting tired of changing the cartridges?
Can you remove the water reducer from the Moen Adler 2 handle faucet. There is no water pressure to speak of and the flow is minimal.
WaterSense is a program sponsored by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to promote water efficiency (it is similar in nature to the EPA's Energy Star program). A product with the WaterSense label indicates that it meets water efficiency andperformance criteria outlined by the EPA to help you reduce water use in your home.
The Adler Collection
With its smooth curves and minimalist aesthetics, the Adler collection suites a variety of décor preferences.View Collection
EX Series Lighted Garbage Disposal
Installing the MOEN EX Series of garbage disposals is simplified with the Universal Xpress Mount, which fits on all MOEN and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies. 6 LED lights illuminate the cabinet when motion is detected and the motor has professional grade grinding power for tough scraps. Trust the superior performance and dependable functionality of this enhanced series of garbage disposals.
Magnetix Handheld Showers
Docking allows for easy release and securely snaps the handshower back into place, even with your eyes closed. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. This innovation offers easy release and return. With 3 quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench.
Flo by Moen
This Smart Home system is the first water security system that monitors and protects your home from leaks and water damage with a single smart water valve no additional sensors needed. Flo by Moen is installed on the main water supply line of the home. Through the Flo by Moen mobile app or your web browser, you can see if the smart water valve detects an issue and be alerted so you can fix it before that issue causes damage. If there's a catastrophic failure, you'll be alerted in the app allowing you to shut the water off - no matter where you are.