Aberdeen Oil rubbed bronze one-handle high arc pulldown kitchen faucet
Architectural details throughout Aberdeen's kitchen faucets give elegant style to up-to-date functionality. The extra height of the high-arc spout provides ample clearance to wash large pots.
- oil rubbed bronze finish incorporates the warmth of bronze with tumbled light and dark accents, creating an antiqued look
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; pause function lets you conveniently stop water flow from the spray head; aerated stream for everyday cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
- ADA Compliant
Product BenefitsPower Clean™
More Force. Less Splash.
Sticky, caked-on messes are all too common in the kitchen sink. Delivering on its commitment to fulfill unmet customer needs, Moen is introducing the new Power Clean™ technology to select kitchen faucets. Our new Power Clean™ Technology provides more force to get tough jobs done.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- two hole
- Spout Height
- 14.63 "
- Spout Reach
- 7.87 "
- Connection Size
- Connection Type
- Number Of Functions
- Spray Type
- powerful cleaning rinse; pause function; aerated stream
- Water Usage
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- Hose Length
Coordinating Collection Items
Installation and Support
- Cleaning and Flushing Out a Faucet Valve
- Replacing an O-Ring on a High Arc Kitchen Faucet
- How to Identify a Quick Connect Fitting on your Moen Kitchen Faucet
- Removing a Moen 1255 Cartridge and O-Rings from a Moen Faucet
- What does a Moen Cartridge Clip look like
- Removing and Installing Moen 96778 Spout O-Rings
- How to Remove, Clean and Reinstall a Screen Washer from a Moen Kitchen Sink
- Taking Apart and Reassembling a Moen Kitchen Faucet that uses 93980, 100440 and 100429 replacement part kits
- Assembling a Moen Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Adapter and Connector
- Removing a Faucet Cartridge that is Stuck
- Quick Connect Fittings (Hydrolock and Duralock) Installation and Removal
- 1225 Cartridge Removal
- Operating a Moen Faucet without a Handle
Replacement Parts for this product may be covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty