Aberdeen Classic stainless one-handle high arc pulldown kitchen faucet
Architectural details throughout Aberdeen's kitchen faucets give elegant style to up-to-date functionality. The extra height of the high-arc spout provides ample clearance to wash large pots.
- classic stainless finish coordinates beautifully with today's popular kitchen appliances and accessories
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- LifeShine® finish assures the ultimate in durability and is guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; pause function lets you conveniently stop water flow from the spray head
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
- ADA Compliant
LifeShine® Non-Tarnish Finish
Product BenefitsPower Clean™
More Force. Less Splash.
Sticky, caked-on messes are all too common in the kitchen sink. Delivering on its commitment to fulfill unmet customer needs, Moen is introducing the new Power Clean™ technology to select kitchen faucets. Our new Power Clean™ Technology provides more force to get tough jobs done.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- two hole
- Spout Height
- 14.63 "
- Spout Reach
- 7.87 "
- Connection Size
- Connection Type
- Number Of Functions
- Spray Type
- aerated stream; powerful cleaning rinse; pause function
- Water Usage
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- Hose Length
Coordinating Collection Items
Installation and Support
- Operating a Moen Faucet without a Handle
- Removing a Moen 1255 Cartridge and O-Rings from a Moen Faucet
- How to Remove, Clean and Reinstall a Screen Washer from a Moen Kitchen Sink
- How to Identify a Quick Connect Fitting on your Moen Kitchen Faucet
- Replacing an O-Ring on a High Arc Kitchen Faucet
- Cleaning and Flushing Out a Faucet Valve
- Quick Connect Fittings (Hydrolock and Duralock) Installation and Removal
Replacement Parts for this product may be covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty