Moen Expands Finish Options for Annex™ Shower Rail System, Including On-Trend Matte Black
North Olmsted, Ohio… Moen has found more ways to help people customize their bathrooms and keep up with the latest trends. The Annex™ Shower Rail System is now available in three additional finishes – Matte Black, Brushed Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze – helping homeowners integrate their personal style and enhanced functionality at a fraction of a full remodel cost. Annex allows homeowners to easily add on a handshower and slide bar to their existing shower plumbing, without any major reconstruction.
“The Annex system is a great option for a simple, yet stylish, upgrade to the bathroom, as it doesn’t require tearing through a finished wall or removing existing plumbing,” said Jerry Capasso, wholesale bath product manager, Moen. “Plus, the clean, modern design of Annex offers a preferred style for both homeowners and designers, while options like the new Matte Black finish create a striking look in the bath.”
The Annex system works with any shower valve, shower arm, showerhead or handshower. It easily attaches to the current shower arm connection point in the wall, and features a built-in, two-function diverter to simply switch from showerhead to handshower. The handshower cradle rotates to adjust the angle of the handshower as needed.
The Annex Shower Rail stands apart from other systems in several ways:
- More secure: the secure and flexible mounting system meets ADA pull-force requirements, up to 250 pounds.
- More accommodating: Annex doesn’t alter the height of the showerhead, meaning it can work in any existing installation without worrying about ceiling height.
- Easier to install: 2½-inch horizontal adjustability is wider than other shower rails to accommodate varying wall thicknesses.
- More flexibility: Moen’s shower rail provides the flexibility to add any shower arm – including the provided arm – showerhead and handshower, to create your desired look and shower experience.
The Moen® Annex Shower Rail features Moen’s lifetime limited warranty* to ensure superior quality.
For more information about Annex, visit moen.com or call 1-800-BUY-MOEN (1-800-289-6636).
*For complete warranty information, visit moen.com. Important exclusions apply. Warranty only applies to original purchaser.
- New! Matte Black
- New! LifeShine® Brushed Nickel
- New! Oil Rubbed Bronze
Wholesale plumbing showrooms and online
Secure and flexible mounting system meets ADA pull-force requirement (250 lbs.)