Moen® Email Registration Enter to win a $100 gift card drawing
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Moen Incorporated, located at 25300 Al Moen Drive, North Olmsted 44070.
2. ADMINSTRATOR: 42connect, Inc., located at 1100 Superior Avenue East, Cleveland, OH 44114.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Moen® Email Registration Enter to win a $100 gift card drawing (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States and are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. You must be eighteen (18) (or 19 in AL or NE) years or older at the time of entry. Officers, directors, and employees of the Sponsor (as defined below), members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children, and their respective spouse, regardless of where they live) and household members (whether or not related thereto) of each such persons, as well as officers, directors and employees of Sponsor’s parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies and its advertising and promotional agencies, including 42connect, Inc (the “Administrator”) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all Federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside the United States and the District of Columbia, or where prohibited by law.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator (collectively the “Promotional Entities”), which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules in a timely manner.
5. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on January 1, 2019 at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (‘ET’) and ends on December 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the ‘Entry Period’). Entries received outside of the Entry Period will be disqualified.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) winner will be drawn by 12:00:00, noon (EST) by the Administrator at random, from among all eligible entries received up until the drawing time. Drawing dates are as follows: April 1, 2018, July 1, 2019, October 1, 2019 and January 6, 2020. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period(s), up until the drawing time. The Sweepstakes will be conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by email, however Sponsor reserves the right to modify the method of notification. Potential winners must provide street address within five (5) days of being contacted by Sponsor in order for Sponsor to send prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to make contact, or potential winner does not provide street address within five (5) days of being notified, potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner at random from all eligible entries received.
8. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited, the potential winners once contacted may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the ‘Affidavit/Release’), within five (5) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, such potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner.
9. PRIZES (2): Each prize winner will receive a $100.00 Gift Card. 4 (four) total prizes will be awarded in the Sweepstakes and the approximate retail value (ARV) of all prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes is: $400.00 USD. An entrant may only win one (1) prize throughout the entire Sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any applicable Federal, state or local taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. No prize substitutions, cash substitutions, or transfers permitted, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion, prizes may not be assigned prior to being awarded to winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is not available. If a potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her state of jurisdiction, any prize will be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award any remaining prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up until the time of impairment. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. ‘Authorized account holder’ is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
12. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines (c) printing errors (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries (e) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information (f) inability to access the Sponsor’s website (g) transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or (h) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Sponsor’s liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall Sponsor be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees or other expenses and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
14. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: To receive a complete list of winners or a copy of the Official Sweepstakes Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 42connect, Inc., 1100 Superior Ave., East, Suite 1260, Cleveland Ohio 44114. Specify Sweepstakes winner’s list or rules on your request. Allow eight (8) weeks for prize delivery. Requests must be received by February 8, 2020.