MotionSense Owners Support
Use a soft, damp cloth with mild liquid soap or glass cleaner. Avoid harsh chemical cleaners, abrasives and cleaning pads or sponges not specifically designed for polished surfaces.
When the blue LED indicator at the base of the spout flashes, your batteries are low. Open the lid on the battery pack to replace your six (6) AA batteries.[Battery life is approximately one (1) year.]
* Optional AC Service Kit Adaptor (SKU #169031) available as substitution.
GRAY BOX MOTIONSENSE WITH 7 HOSES:Regular handle operation won't be interrupted by a power outage or battery failure. If you experience a power outage or your batteries run out of power, use the manual handle to control your faucet until power is restored or batteries are replaced.
BLACK BOX MOTIONSENSE WITH 3 HOSES:If you experience a power outage or your batteries run out of power, you will require the optional AC Service Kit Adaptor (SKU #169031) or you must replace your batteries to operate your MotionSense.
Easy to Install
Moen made every effort to ensure MotionSense is quick and straightforward to install.
- All connections are clearly labeled. No complicated subassembly is required.
- No electrician is needed. MotionSense is powered by a battery pack, but offers the option of an AC adapter.
- Under-cabinet controls allow you to easily adjust the desired preset water temperature of the hands-free mode.
- If service is ever required, a diagnostic light will flash in different sequences to pinpoint the problem.