WaterSense, a partnership program sponsored by the EPA, helps protect the United States' future water supply by promoting water efficiency. A special label helps customers identify water-efficient products and programs that meet water efficiency and performance criteria.
Proud WaterSense Partner
Moen is proud to be selected as a WaterSense Manufacturer Partner. Our partnership is only the beginning of our efforts to continue to promote and support water efficiency in this country, and globally.
Visit the EPA WaterSense website to learn more at:
What does Moen do to maintain our partnership with WaterSense?
- Moen associates lobby the government about the importance of adopting a program that will encourage a significant reduction in water use among U.S. consumers
- Moen reuses 70% of the water used for product testing, along with adapting other corporate sustainable initiatives
- Moen uses WaterSense partner materials to promote water efficiency in public relation efforts and advertising
- Moen creates a strong consumer presenceand promotes WaterSense on packaging, in catalogs and online
- Moen highlights WaterSense labeled products at trade shows