If your Smart Wireless Soil Sensor(s) is not paring with the Smart Sprinkler Controller, it may be necessary to reset it back to the factory default settings. In order to do this, please follow the steps below:
- Remove the front cover from the Smart Sprinkler Controller and flip it over to show the magnets
- Take the Smart Wireless Soil Sensor and with the Moen icon facing away from you, place the left corner on top of the magnet for at least 30 seconds.
- Remove it from the magnet and then open the Moen Smart Water Network application and tap the Smart Sprinkler Controller icon to access the Overview page
- Navigate to the Sensors tab and tap the Add Wireless Soil Sensor tile
- Within the Customize Sensor you can edit the name within the Device Nickname area if you choose to
- Tap the Continue button and wait for the tune to sound from the Smart Sprinkler Controller
- Take the sensor with the Moen icon facing away from you, place the corner on tap of the magnet
- A second tune will sound and a Success message displays within the application.
- Tap the Finish Setup button to return to the Sensors page with the Smart Wireless Soil Sensor displaying.
Was this helpful?