Design & Planning Kitchen
From automatic appliance sensors to refrigerators with touch screens, the kitchen is a technology hotspot in many contemporary homes. Here are several advancements taking place in kitchens today…and tomorrow.
- Imagine the convenience of having a kitchen faucet that senses what you're trying to accomplish and immediately responds to your needs. With Moen’s MotionSense™ faucet a simple hand movement triggers the flow of water, delivering exceptional day-to-day convenience in the kitchen. Now it comes in different pulldown styles and several popular finishes.
- A multi-port docking station for charging all household smart phones, tablets and other digital devices makes perfect sense in a central area like the kitchen. Stations built into a drawer or on a shelf keep counter space open for your family chef.
- Smart ovens that run on the Android system are now being introduced. Users can instantly access recipes during cooking and never again worry about over cooking the food. These ovens are smart enough to administer the proper temperature.
- What’s a modern-day household chef without a few cooking apps for their smart phone? Popular cooking apps offer professional gourmet techniques, dietary facts and figures, and thousands of recipes, including those of your favorite TV celebrities.
- Touch-screen technology is popping up everywhere, including on refrigerator doors and kitchen island fronts. Enjoy personal computing convenience right where you need it, within easy reach of the entire family.